Report NEP-FDG-2022-02-07This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-FDG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schain, Jan Philip, 2022. "Foreign institutional investors and the great productivity slowdown," DICE Discussion Papers 379, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Pablo Ottonello & Wenting Song, 2022. "Financial Intermediaries and the Macroeconomy: Evidence from a High-Frequency Identification," NBER Working Papers 29638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2022. "The of role economic growth in modulating mobile connectivity dynamics for financial inclusion in developing countries," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 22/013, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Beck, Thorsten & Bednarek, Peter & te Kaat, Daniel Marcel & von Westernhagen, Natalja, 2021. "Exchange rate depreciations and local business cycles: The role of bank loan supply," Discussion Papers 52/2021, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Matthew Greenwood-Nimmo & Viet Hoang Nguyen & Eliza Wu, 2020. "On the International Spillover Effects of Country-Specific Financial Sector Bailouts and Sovereign Risk Shocks," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2020n22, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Carlos J. Charotti & Nuno Palma & João Pereira dos Santos, 2022. "American Treasure and the Decline of Spain," Economics Discussion Paper Series 2201, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Berrak Bahadir & Dora Gicheva, 2021. "Macroeconomic Implications of Student Debt: A State-Level Analysis," Working Papers 2126, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Zhiguo He & Jian Li, 2022. "Intermediation via Credit Chains," NBER Working Papers 29632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michel Alexandre & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, Luca Riccetti, Alberto Russo, 2022. "The Financial Network Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission: An Agent-Based Model," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2022_01, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP), revised 21 Jan 2022.
- Julien Prat & Benjamin Walter, 2021. "An Equilibrium Model of the Market for Bitcoin Mining," Post-Print hal-03506522, HAL.
- Luisa Corrado & Aicha Kharazi, 2022. "Collateral, Household Borrowing, and Income Distribution," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS90, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Carmiña O. Vargas & Julian A. Parra-Polania, 2022. "Relevance of the collateral constraint form in the analysis of financial crisis interventions," Borradores de Economia 1190, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Olivier De Jonghe & Klaas Mulier & Ilia Samarin, 2021. "Bank specialization and zombie lending," Working Paper Research 404, National Bank of Belgium.
- Nimrod Segev & Sigal Ribon & Michael Kahn & Jakob De Haan, 2021. "Low Interest Rates and Banks' Interest Margins: Does Deposit Market Concentration Matter?," Bank of Israel Working Papers 2021.16, Bank of Israel.
- Ion LAPTEACRU, 2022. "What drives the risk of European banks during crises? New evidence and insights," Bordeaux Economics Working Papers 2022-02, Bordeaux School of Economics (BSE).
- Lilah Shema Zlatokrilov, 2021. "Do words create reality? The development of fintech-banking as seen in financial reports," Bank of Israel Working Papers 2021.20, Bank of Israel.
- Bertay, Ata & Huizinga, Harry, 2021. "Why Do Some Significant Banks Fall Behind?," Other publications TiSEM 10694b73-0f21-477c-80fe-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Herve Kaffo Fotio & Tii N. Nchofoung & Simplice A. Asongu, 2022. "Financing renewable energy generation in SSA: Does financial integration matter?," Working Papers 22/016, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Andrea Bellucci & Serena Fatica & Aliki Georgakaki & Gianluca Gucciardi & Simon Letout & Francesco Pasimeni, 2022. "Venture Capital Financing and Green Patenting," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 171, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Christopher F. Baum & Arash Kordestani & Dorothea Schäfer & Andreas Stephan, 2021. "Firms in (Green) Public Procurement: Financial Strength Indicators’ Impact on Contract Awards and Its Repercussion on Financial Strength," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1984, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.