Convergence Across Provinces of Turkey : A Spatial Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank Bickenbach & Eckhardt Bode, 2003. "Evaluating the Markov Property in Studies of Economic Convergence," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 26(3), pages 363-392, July.
- Julie Le Gallo, 2004.
"Space-Time Analysis of GDP Disparities among European Regions: A Markov Chains Approach,"
International Regional Science Review,
, vol. 27(2), pages 138-163, April.
- LE GALLO, Julie, 2001. "Space-time analysis of GDP disparities among European regions: A Markov chains approach," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 2001-06, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harun Ucak, 2011. "Turkey’s Population Dynamics As A Candidate Country For EU Membership," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 1(4), pages 180-198.
- Karaman, Fatma & Dogruel, Fatma, 2011. "Regional convergence in Turkey: the role of government in economic environment augmenting activities," MPRA Paper 34271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alper Aslan & Ferit Kula, 2011. "Is there Really Divergence Across Turkish Provinces? Evidence From the Lagrange Multiplier Unit Root Tests," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 539-549, March.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Disparities; b-convergence; Markov Chains; Spatial Econometrics.;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-01-14 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-GEO-2007-01-14 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:0609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozlem Ekmekciler Ramalho Rocha) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.