Corporate income tax and the taxation of income from capital:Some evidence from the past reforms and the present debate on corporate income taxation in Belgium
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Annick Hespel & Michel Mignolet, 2000. "Tax-aided financial services companies and the cost of capital," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 21(3), pages 349-374, September.
- Devereux, Michael P. & Griffith, Rachel, 1998.
"Taxes and the location of production: evidence from a panel of US multinationals,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 335-367, June.
- Michael Devereux & Rachel Griffith, 1996. "Taxes and the location of production: evidence from a panel of US multinationals," IFS Working Papers W96/14, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Ter Rele, H.J.M., 1998. "Reforming Dutch capital taxation," Other publications TiSEM f4e7e5f8-be95-4d55-a903-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; Tax policy; effective tax rates; implicit tax rates analysis; Corporate Taxation;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tax:taxpap:0006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gaetan Nicodeme) or (Valeska Gronert) or (Astrid Van Mierlo) or (Gaelle Garnier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dtcecbe.html .