Reforming Dutch capital taxation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van Groenendaal, Willem J. H., 1995.
"Assessing demand when introducing a new fuel : Natural gas on Java,"
Elsevier, pages 147-161.
- van Groenendaal, W.J.H., 1994. "Assessing demand when introducing a new fuel : Natural gas on Java," Research Memorandum FEW 640, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van Groenendaal, W.J.H., 1995. "Assessing demand when introducing a new fuel : Natural gas on Java," Other publications TiSEM dfbf9c78-06c2-4e7d-b3af-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kleijnen, Jack P. C. & Standridge, Charles R., 1988.
"Experimental design and regression analysis in simulation: An FMS case study,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 257-261, February.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Standridge, C.R., 1986. "Experimental design and regression analysis in simulation : An FMS case study," Research Memorandum FEW 212, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sijbren Cnossen & Lans Bovenberg, 2001. "Fundamental Tax Reform in The Netherlands," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(4), pages 471-484, August.
- Christian Valenduc, 2004. "Corporate income tax and the taxation of income from capital:Some evidence from the past reforms and the present debate on corporate income taxation in Belgium," Taxation Papers 6, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission, revised Dec 2004.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiutis:f4e7e5f8-be95-4d55-a903-9f37724d662f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/about/schools/economics-and-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.