Fundamental Tax Reform in The Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Sørensen, 1994. "From the global income tax to the dual income tax: Recent tax reforms in the Nordic countries," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 1(1), pages 57-79, February.
- Auerbach, Alan J. & Bradford, David F., 2004.
"Generalized cash-flow taxation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 957-980, April.
- Alan Auerbach & David Bradford, 2001. "Generalized Cash Flow Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 425, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alan A. Auerbach & David F. Bradford, 2001. "Generalized Cash Flow Taxation," NBER Working Papers 8122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach & David F. Bradford, 2001. "Generalized Cash Flow Taxation," Working Papers 131, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Auerbach, Alan J, 1991. "Retrospective Capital Gains Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 167-178, March.
- David F. Bradford, 1996. "Fixing Capital Gains: Symmetry, Consistency and Correctness in the Taxation of Financial Instruments," NBER Working Papers 5754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerald E. Auten & Joseph J. Cordes, 1991. "Policy Watch: Cutting Capital Gains Taxes," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 181-192, Winter.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1988. "Capital Gains Taxation in the United States: Realizations, Revenue, and Rhetoric," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(2), pages 595-638.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 1989.
"The deadweight loss from `non-neutral' capital income taxation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-36, October.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1988. "The Deadweight Loss from `Non-Neutral' Capital Income Taxation," NBER Working Papers 2510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Ter Rele, H.J.M., 1998. "Reforming Dutch capital taxation," Other publications TiSEM f4e7e5f8-be95-4d55-a903-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:decono:v:165:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10645-017-9303-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Balestrino & Umberto Galmarini, 2005. "On the Redistributive Properties of Presumptive Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1381, CESifo Group Munich.
- José Mª Durán Cabré & Alejandro Esteller Moré, 2007.
"An empirical analysis of wealth taxation: Equity Vs.tax compliance,"
XREAP2007-03, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jun 2007.
- José Mª Durán Cabré & Alejandro Esteller Moré, 2007. "An empirical analysis of wealth taxation: Equity vs. tax compliance," Working Papers 2007/1, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Bernd Genser, 2006. "The Dual Income Tax: Implementation and Experience in European Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0625, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Cnossen,Sijbren, 2002. "Tax policy in the european union, A review of issues and options," Research Memorandum 023, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:25:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10797-017-9471-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Niemann, Rainer & Sureth-Sloane, Caren, 2015. "Investment effects of wealth taxes under uncertainty and irreversibility," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 192, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Stefan Groot & Arjan Lejour, 2017. "Tax arbitrage incentives for mortgage prepayment behavior: Evidence from Dutch micro data," CPB Discussion Paper 350, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Leon Bettendorf & Arjan Lejour & Maarten ’t Riet, 2017. "Tax Bunching by Owners of Small Corporations," De Economist, Springer, vol. 165(4), pages 411-438, December.
- Rainer Niemann & Caren Sureth-Sloane, 2015. "Investment Effects of Wealth Taxes under Uncertainty and Irreversibility," CESifo Working Paper Series 5610, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sijbren Cnossen, 2002. "Tax Policy in the European Union: A Review of Issues and Options," CESifo Working Paper Series 758, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
Keywordscapital income taxation; capital gains taxation; tax reform; wealth tax;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:itaxpf:v:8:y:2001:i:4:p:471-484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.