The Crisis in Mainstream Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- H. Siebert, 2007. "Growth Policy," Chapters,in: Elgar Companion to Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, chapter 59 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Joan Robinson, 1966. "Comment on Samuelson and Modigliani," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 307-308.
- Harcourt, G C, 1995. "Lorie Tarshis, 1911-1993: In Appreciation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(432), pages 1244-1255, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palma, J. G., 2012. "How the full opening of the capital account to highly liquid financial markets led Latin America to two and a half cycles of ‘mania, panic and crash’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1201, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Scrap the lot and start again," MPRA Paper 29812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:swe:wpaper:2011-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hongyi Li). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/senswau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.