Marx: From Hegel and Feuerbach to Adam Smith
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Rahim, 2011. "The Concept of Abstract Labour in Adam Smith's System of Thought," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 95-110.
- Roncaglia,Alessandro, 2006. "The Wealth of Ideas," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521691871.
More about this item
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
- B14 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist
- B15 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2012-07-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2012-07-23 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-07-23 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-07-23 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:str:wpaper:1206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kirsty Hall). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edstruk.html .