Diversity and Uniformity in Economic Theory as an Explanation of the Recent Economic Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roncaglia,Alessandro, 2006. "The Wealth of Ideas," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521691871, March.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Crisis; W. Petty; Markets; Equilibrium Prices; Financial Crisis;
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Perfect Competition
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- P00 - Economic Systems - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2012-09-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-09-09 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_730. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .