Report NEP-HPE-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeff Borland, 2012. "Ian M. McDonald: A review of his contributions to economics," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1143, The University of Melbourne.
- Eric Rahim, 2012. "Marx: From Hegel and Feuerbach to Adam Smith," Working Papers 1206, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Sahoo, Ganeswar, 2012. "F.A. Hayek and his rational choice of monetary arrangements," MPRA Paper 39920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Laidler, 2012. "Milton Friedman's Contributions to Macroeconomics and Their Influence," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20122, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Teng, Jimmy, 2012. "Solving Two Sided Incomplete Information Games with Bayesian Iterative Conjectures Approach," MPRA Paper 40061, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Jul 2012.
- Philippe Bich & Rida Laraki, 2012. "A Unified Approach to Equilibrium Existence in Discontinuous Strategic Games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00717135, HAL.
- David I. Stern, 2012. "Ecological Economics," Crawford School Research Papers 1203, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Siegfried K. Berninghaus & Werner Güth & King King Li, 2012. "Approximate Truth of Perfectness - An Experimental Test -," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-040, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- John D. Conroy, 2012. "Intimations of Keith Hart's 'Informal Economy' - In the Work of Henry Mayhew, P T Bauer and Richard Salisbury," Crawford School Research Papers 1205, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Martin Shubik, 2012. "What Is a Solution to a Matrix Game," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1866, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Stéphane Gonzalez & Michel Grabisch, 2012. "Preserving coalitional rationality for non-balanced games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00718358, HAL.
- Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Economic Theory and Empirics: Selected Economic Papers (Vol. 3)," CEMA Working Papers 558, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Rodríguez González, Guillermo, 2012.
"Una revisión de la enfermedad holandesa a la luz de la teoría austriaca del ciclo económico
[A review of the Dutch disease in the light of the Austrian theory of business cycle]," MPRA Paper 39986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Velu, Chander & Iyer, Sriya & Gair, Jonathan R., 2012. "A Reason for Unreason: Returns-Based Beliefs in Game Theory," IZA Discussion Papers 6711, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Biebricher, Thomas, 2012. "Foucault, Gouvernementalität und Staatstheorie," TranState Working Papers 164, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.