Approximate Truth of Perfectness - An Experimental Test -
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Berninghaus, Siegfried & Güth, Werner & Li, King King, 2012. "Approximate truth of perfectness: An experimental test," Working Paper Series in Economics 41, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
More about this item
Keywordsexperimental games; trembling hand perfectness; perturbed strategies;
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2012-07-23 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2012-07-23 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2012-07-23 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2012-040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .