A Frontier Approach to Canada-U.S. Multifactor Productivity Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "The Economic Theory of Index Numbers and the Measurement of Input, Output, and Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, pages 1393-1414.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- John Baldwin & Research Fellow Statistics Canada The Economics Council of Canada, 1990. "Industry Efficiency and Plant Turnover in the Canadian Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 791, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Fare, Rolf & Shawna Grosskopf & Mary Norris & Zhongyang Zhang, 1994. "Productivity Growth, Technical Progress, and Efficiency Change in Industrialized Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 66-83, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steiner, Bodo & Ali, Jolene, 2009. "Regional food clusters and government support for clustering: Evidence for a ‘dynamic food innovation cluster’ in Alberta, Canada?," MPRA Paper 26251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steiner, Bodo & Ali, Jolene, 2009.
"Regional food clusters and government support for clustering: Evidence for a ‘dynamic food innovation cluster’ in Alberta, Canada?,"
26251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steiner, Bodo E. & Ali, Jolene, 2009. "Regional Food Clusters and Government Support for Clustering: Evidence for a ‘Dynamic Food Innovation Cluster’ in Alberta, Canada?," Staff Paper Series 99705, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Andrew Sharpe, 2003. "Why Are Americans More Productive Than Canadians?," CSLS Research Reports 2003-03, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Andrew Sharpe, 2003. "Why are Americans More Productive than Canadians?," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, pages 19-37.
- Frank Leung & Gaofeng Han & Kevin Chow, 2009. "Financial Services Sector as a Driver of Productivity Growth in Hong Kong," Working Papers 0914, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic accounts; Productivity accounts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp5e:2003010e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.