Two Shades of (Warm) Glow: multidimensional intrinsic motivation, waste reduction and recycling
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hornik, Jacob & Cherian, Joseph & Madansky, Michelle & Narayana, Chem, 1995. "Determinants of recycling behavior: A synthesis of research results," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 105-127.
- Michael G. Pollitt & Irina Shaorshadze, 2013.
"The role of behavioural economics in energy and climate policy,"
Chapters, in: Roger Fouquet (ed.), Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 24, pages 523-546,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pollitt, M. G. & Shaorshadze, I., 2011. "The Role of Behavioural Economics in Energy and Climate Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1165, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Cecere, Grazia & Mancinelli, Susanna & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2014.
"Waste prevention and social preferences: the role of intrinsic and extrinsic motivations,"
Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 163-176.
- Grazia Cecere & Susanna Mancinelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2013. "Waste Prevention and Social Preferences: The Role of Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivations," Working Papers 2013.44, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Grazia Cecere & Susanna Mancinelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2013. "Waste prevention and social preferences : the role of intrinsic and extrinsic motivations," Post-Print hal-01274243, HAL.
- Cecere, Grazia & Mancinelli, Susanna & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2013. "Waste Prevention and Social Preferences: The Role of Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivations," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 151371, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Grazia Cecere & Susanna Mancinelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2014. "Waste Prevention and Social Preferences: The Role of Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivations," SEEDS Working Papers 2014, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Aug 2014.
- Abbott, Andrew & Nandeibam, Shasikanta & O'Shea, Lucy, 2013. "Recycling: Social norms and warm-glow revisited," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 10-18.
- W. Kip Viscusi & Joel Huber & Jason Bell, 2011. "Promoting Recycling: Private Values, Social Norms, and Economic Incentives," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(3), pages 65-70, May.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2009. "Municipal Waste Kuznets Curves: Evidence on Socio-Economic Drivers and Policy Effectiveness from the EU," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(2), pages 203-230, October.
- Uri Gneezy & Aldo Rustichini, 2000. "Pay Enough or Don't Pay at All," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(3), pages 791-810.
- Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B. & Sinkovics, Rudolf R. & Bohlen, Greg M., 2003. "Can socio-demographics still play a role in profiling green consumers? A review of the evidence and an empirical investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 465-480, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ankinée Kirakozian, 2016. "One Without The Other? Behavioural And Incentive Policies For Household Waste Management," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 526-551, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SOC-2014-09-05 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-UPT-2014-09-05 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:srt:wpaper:2114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessandro Palma). General contact details of provider: http://www.sustainability-seeds.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.