Central Bank information and the effects of monetary shocks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hubert, Paul, 2017. "Central bank information and the effects of monetary shocks," Bank of England working papers 672, Bank of England.
- Paul Hubert, 2017. "Central Bank information and the effects of monetary shocks," Sciences Po publications 19, Sciences Po.
- Paul Hubert, 2017. "Central Bank Information and the effects of Monetary shocks," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-19, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Sébastien Fontaine & René Garcia, 2012. "Bond Liquidity Premia," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(4), pages 1207-1254.
- Joyce, Michael A.S. & Lildholdt, Peter & Sorensen, Steffen, 2010.
"Extracting inflation expectations and inflation risk premia from the term structure: A joint model of the UK nominal and real yield curves,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 281-294, February.
- Joyce, Michael & Lildholdt, Peter & Sorensen, Steffen, 2009. "Extracting inflation expectations and inflation risk premia from the term structure: a joint model of the UK nominal and real yield curves," Bank of England working papers 360, Bank of England.
- Grace Xing Hu & Jun Pan & Jiang Wang, 2013. "Noise as Information for Illiquidity," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 68(6), pages 2341-2382, December.
- Long Chen & David A. Lesmond & Jason Wei, 2007. "Corporate Yield Spreads and Bond Liquidity," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(1), pages 119-149, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Hubert & Giovanni Ricco, 2018. "Imperfect Information in Macroeconomics," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 181-196.
- Christophe Blot & Paul Hubert, 2018. "Central bank communication during normal and crisis time," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/52p48pif509, Sciences Po.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy; Information processing; Signal extraction; Market based inflation expectations; Central bank projections; Real time forecasts;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2018-05-28 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2018-05-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2018-05-28 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/1mtnt18l7t904biebogfm7hcao. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .