Report NEP-MON-2018-05-28This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Hubert, 2017. "Central Bank information and the effects of monetary shocks," Sciences Po publications 672, Sciences Po.
- Meaning, Jack & Dyson, Ben & Barker, James & Clayton, Emily, 2018. "Broadening narrow money: monetary policy with a central bank digital currency," Bank of England working papers 724, Bank of England.
- Lasitha R.C. Pathberiya, 2018. "Interest Rate Rules, Forward Guidance Rules and the Zero Lower Bound on Nominal Interest Rates in a Cost Channel Economy," Discussion Papers Series 592, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Lasitha R.C. Pathberiya, 2018. "Jobless Recovery, Liquidity Trap, Tight Monetary Policy and the Cost Channel," Discussion Papers Series 591, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Christian Pfister, Natacha Valla, 2018. "‘New Normal’ or ‘New Orthodoxy’? Elements of a Central Banking Framework for the After-Crisis," Working papers 680, Banque de France.
- Benjamin K Johannsen & Elmar Mertens, 2018. "A time series model of interest rates with the effective lower bound," BIS Working Papers 715, Bank for International Settlements.
- Kan Chen & Nathaniel Karp, 2018. "Natural interest rates in the U.S., Canada and Mexico," Working Papers 18/07, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Mikael Juselius & Előd Takáts, 2018. "The enduring link between demography and inflation," BIS Working Papers 722, Bank for International Settlements.
- József Varga & Gábor Sárdi & Tamás Kovács, 2018. "Community currency, local currency, negotiable voucher and others: a theoretical attempt to classify money substitutes into a system," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7508886, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Martina Cecioni, 2018. "ECB monetary policy and the euro exchange rate," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1172, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lorenzo Menna & Martin Tobal, 2018. "Financial and price stability in emerging markets: the role of the interest rate," BIS Working Papers 717, Bank for International Settlements.
- Elias Albagli & Luis Ceballos & Sebastián Claro & Damian Romero, 2018. "Channels of US monetary policy spillovers to international bond markets," BIS Working Papers 719, Bank for International Settlements.
- Baumeister, Christiane & Hamilton, James, 2018. "Inference in Structural Vector Autoregressions When the Identifying Assumptions are Not Fully Believed: Re-evaluating the Role of Monetary Policy in Economic Fluctuations," CEPR Discussion Papers 12911, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kumhof, Michael & Noone, Clare, 2018. "Central bank digital currencies - design principles and balance sheet implications," Bank of England working papers 725, Bank of England.
- Andrea Carriero & Francesco Corsello & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2018. "The global component of inflation volatility," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1170, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- José Dorich & Nicholas Labelle St-Pierre & Vadym Lepetyuk & Rhys Mendes, 2018. "Could a higher inflation target enhance macroeconomic stability?," BIS Working Papers 720, Bank for International Settlements.
- Qazi Haque & Nicolas Groshenny & Mark Weder, 2018. "Do we really know that US monetary policy was destabilizing in the 1970s?," CAMA Working Papers 2018-23, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Federico Bonetto & Maurizio Iacopetta, 2018. "A Dynamic Analysis of Nash Equilibria in Search Models with Fiat Money," Papers 1805.04733, arXiv.org.
- Geoffrey R. Dunbar & Casey Jones, 2018. "The (Un)Demand for Money in Canada," Staff Working Papers 18-20, Bank of Canada.
- Kevin x.d. Huang & Qinglai Meng & Jianpo Xue, 2018. "Money growth targeting and indeterminacy in small open economies," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 18-00005, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- David Perez-Reyna & Mauricio Villamizar-Villegas, 2018. "Breaking the trilemma: the effects of financial regulations on foreign assets," BIS Working Papers 718, Bank for International Settlements.
- KIM, Jae-Young & PARK, Woong Yong, 2018. "Some Empirical Evidence on Models of the Fisher Relation: Post-Data Comparison," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-68, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Li, Ye, 2017. "Procyclical Finance: The Money View," Working Paper Series 2017-24, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Korishchenko, Konstantin (Корищенко, Константин) & Pilnik, Nikolay (Пильник, Николай) & Ivanova, Maria (Иванова, Мария), 2018.
"Identifying the Main Determinants of Consumer Price Growth in the Russian Economy Under the Inflation Targeting Policy
[Выявление Основных Детерминант Роста Потребительских Цен В Российской Экономи," Working Papers 041834, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Richhild Moessner, 2018. "Effects of asset purchases and financial stability measures on term premia in the euro area," BIS Working Papers 721, Bank for International Settlements.
- Viktors Ajevskis, 2018. "The Natural Rate of Interest: Information Derived from a Shadow Rate Model," Working Papers 2018/02, Latvijas Banka.