Forecasting Commodity Prices with Mixed-Frequency Data: An OLS-Based Generalized ADL Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yu-chin Chen & Wen-Jen Tsay, "undated". "Forecasting Commodity Prices with Mixed-Frequency Data: An OLS-Based Generalized ADL Approach," Working Papers UWEC-2011-06, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcy Burchfield & Henry G. Overman & Diego Puga & Matthew A. Turner, 2006. "Causes of Sprawl: A Portrait from Space," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 121(2), pages 587-633.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgiana-Denisa Banulescu & Bertrand Candelon & Christophe Hurlin & Sébastien Laurent, 2014. "Do We Need Ultra-High Frequency Data to Forecast Variances?," Working Papers halshs-01078158, HAL.
- Chen, Yu-chin & Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Zivot, Eric, 2014.
"Forecasting inflation using commodity price aggregates,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 117-134.
- Yu-chin Chen & Stephen J. Turnovsky & Eric Zivot, 2011. "Forecasting Inflation using Commodity Price Aggregates," Working Papers UWEC-2011-14, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Chen Yu-Chin & Rogoff Kenneth, 2012.
"Are The Commodity Currencies An Exception To The Rule?,"
Global Journal of Economics (GJE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(01), pages 1-28.
- Yu-chin Chen & Kenneth Rogoff, 2006. "Are the Commodity Currencies an Exception to the Rule?," Working Papers UWEC-2006-28, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2012.
- Buncic, Daniel & Moretto, Carlo, 2015.
"Forecasting copper prices with dynamic averaging and selection models,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 1-38.
- Buncic, Daniel & Moretto, Carlo, 2014. "Forecasting Copper Prices with Dynamic Averaging and Selection Models," Economics Working Paper Series 1430, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/15216 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMixed frequency data; autoregressive distributed lag; commodity prices; forecasting;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- Q02 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Commodity Market
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-19 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2011-03-19 (Econometrics)
- NEP-FOR-2011-03-19 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MST-2011-03-19 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sin:wpaper:11-a001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HsiaoyunLiu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sinictw.html .