Report NEP-FOR-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ralph D. Snyder & J. Keith Ord & Adrian Beaumont, 2010. "Forecasting the Intermittent Demand for Slow-Moving Items," Working Papers 2010-003, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting, revised Mar 2011.
- Pami Dua & Rajiv Ranjan, 2011. "Modelling and Forecasting the Indian Re/US Dollar Exchange Rate," Working papers 197, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Yu-chin Chen & Wen-Jen Tsay, 2011. "Forecasting Commodity Prices with Mixed-Frequency Data: An OLS-Based Generalized ADL Approach," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 11-A001, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan, revised May 2011.
- Matthew S. Yiu & Kenneth K. Chow, 2011. "Nowcasting Chinese GDP: Information Content of Economic and Financial Data," Working Papers 042011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Gonzalo, Jesus & Pitarakis, Jean-Yves, 2010. "Regime Specific Predictability in Predictive Regressions," MPRA Paper 29190, University Library of Munich, Germany.