Incidence of unilateral consumption taxes on world carbon emissions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kathy Baylis & Don Fullerton & Daniel H. Karney, 2014. "Negative Leakage," Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(1), pages 51-73.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2011.
"Carbon Leakage, The Green Paradox, And Perfect Future Markets,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 52(3), pages 767-805, August.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2009. "Carbon Leakage, the Green Paradox and Perfect Future Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 2542, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2009. "Carbon leakage, the green paradox and perfect future markets," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 136-09, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Felder Stefan & Rutherford Thomas F., 1993. "Unilateral CO2 Reductions and Carbon Leakage: The Consequences of International Trade in Oil and Basic Materials," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 162-176, September.
- Copeland, Brian R. & Taylor, M. Scott, 2005.
"Free trade and global warming: a trade theory view of the Kyoto protocol,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 205-234, March.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2000. "Free Trade and Global Warming: A Trade Theory View of the Kyoto Protocol," NBER Working Papers 7657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Copeland,B.R. & Taylor,M.S., 2000. "Free trade and global warming : a trade theory view of the Kyoto protocol," Working papers 4, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2008.
"Public policies against global warming: a supply side approach,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(4), pages 360-394, August.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2008. "Public policies against global warming: A supply side approach," Munich Reprints in Economics 19638, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsunilateral consumption tax; world emissions; leakage;
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- Q38 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy (includes OPEC Policy)
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-12-19 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-12-19 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sie:siegen:149-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Gail). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwsiede.html .