Why Capital (Usually) Hires Labor : An Assessment of Proposed Explanations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fair, Ray C & Shiller, Robert J, 1990. "Comparing Information in Forecasts from Econometric Models," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 375-389, June.
- Clemen, Robert T., 1989. "Combining forecasts: A review and annotated bibliography," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 559-583.
- Dewispelare, Aaron R. & Herren, L. Tandy & Clemen, Robert T., 1995. "The use of probability elicitation in the high-level nuclear waste regulation program," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 5-24, March.
- Heejoon Kang, 1986. "Unstable Weights in the Combination of Forecasts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(6), pages 683-695, June.
- Robert C. Blattberg & Stephen J. Hoch, 1990. "Database Models and Managerial Intuition: 50% Model + 50% Manager," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(8), pages 887-899, August.
- David C. Schmittlein & Jinho Kim & Donald G. Morrison, 1990. "Combining Forecasts: Operational Adjustments to Theoretically Optimal Rules," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(9), pages 1044-1056, September.
- Winkler, Robert L., 1989. "Combining forecasts: A philosophical basis and some current issues," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 605-609.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Bolton & Chenggang Xu, 1998.
"Ownership and Managerial competition: Employee, Customer, or Outside Ownership,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
174, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Patrick Bolton & Chenggang Xu, 2001. "Ownership and Managerial Competition: Employee, Customer, or Outside Ownership," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 412, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Bolton, Patrick & Xu, Cheng-Gang, 2001. "Ownership and managerial competition: employee, customer, or outside ownership," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3749, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- John Pencavel, 2013. "Worker cooperatives and democratic governance," Chapters,in: Handbook of Economic Organization, chapter 24 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dow, Gregory K., 2000.
"On the Neutrality of Asset Ownership for Work Incentives,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 581-605, September.
- Dow, G.L., 1999. "On the Neutrality of Asset Ownership for Work Incentives," Discussion Papers dp99-1, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Gary Gorton & Frank Schmid, 2000.
"Class Struggle Inside the Firm: A Study of German Codetermination,"
NBER Working Papers
7945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Frank Schmid, 2000. "Class Struggle Inside the Firm: A Study of German Codetermination," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-36, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gary Gorton & Frank A. Schmid, 2002. "Class struggle inside the firm: a study of German codetermination," Working Papers 2000-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- L.F.M. Groot & D.E. van der Linde, 2015. "The Labor Managed Firm: Permanent or Start Subsidies?," Working Papers 15-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Gregory Dow, 2001.
"Allocating Control over Firms: Stock Markets versus Membership Markets,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 18(2), pages 201-218, March.
- Gregory K. Dow, 2000. "Allocating Control Over Firms: Stock Markets Versus Membership Markets," Discussion Papers dp00-03, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised Feb 2000.
More about this item
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- P12 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Capitalist Enterprises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sfu:sfudps:dp97-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Working Paper Coordinator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desfuca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .