A Diagnostic Review Of The Barriers To Supply Chain Management In Construction Supply Chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Council on Food Agricultural and Resource Economics, C-FARE, 2014. "2013 Annual Report," C-FARE Reports 260836, Council on Food, Agricultural, and Resource Economics (C-FARE).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Leiva, Javier & Palacios, Alfonso & Aguado, José A., 2016. "Smart metering trends, implications and necessities: A policy review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 227-233.
- Pedras, Loïc & Taylor, Tracy & Frawley, Stephen, 2020. "Responses to multi-level institutional complexity in a national sport federation," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 482-497.
- Minten, Bart & Dereje, Mekdim & Engida, Ermias & Kuma, Tadesse, 2019. "Coffee value chains on the move: Evidence in Ethiopia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 370-383.
- Keane, Michael P. & McCormick, Barry & Popławska, Gosia, 2020.
"Health care spending in the US vs UK: The roles of medical education costs, malpractice risk and defensive medicine,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 124(C).
- Michael Keane & Barry McCormick & Gosia Poplawska, 2017. "Health Care Spending in the US vs UK: The Roles of Medical Education Costs, Malpractice Risk and Defensive Medicine," Discussion Papers 2020-03, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
More about this item
KeywordsConstruction industry; supply chain management; procurement practices; supply chain integration; supply chain collaboration; supply chain leadership management; logistics management;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sek:ibmpro:5607304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://iises.net/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Klara Cermakova (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://iises.net/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.