Final Report on Private Sector Development in the MED-11 Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Attia, Sayed Moawad, 2009. "The informal Economy as an engine for poverty reduction and development in Egypt," MPRA Paper 13034, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Jan 2009.
- Piotr Kozarzewski & Richard Woodward & Mehdi Safavi, 2012. "Background Report on Private Sector Development in Latin America, the Post-Communist Countries of Europe and Asia, the Middle East and North Africa," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 434, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Igor GURKOV, 1994. "PRIVATIZATION IN ISRAEL The Creation of a Mature Market Economy," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(2), pages 247-279, April.
- Khalidi, Raja J. & Samour, Sobhi, 2010. "Neoliberalism as Liberation: The Statehood Program and the Remaking of the Palestinian National Movement," MPRA Paper 29642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate Sector; Privatization; Business Climate; Middle East; North Africa;
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-11-24 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-IUE-2012-11-24 (Informal & Underground Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnrepo:0110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.