Final Report on Private Sector Development in the MED-11 Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Attia, Sayed Moawad, 2009. "The informal Economy as an engine for poverty reduction and development in Egypt," MPRA Paper 13034, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Jan 2009.
- Piotr Kozarzewski & Richard Woodward & Mehdi Safavi, 2012. "Background Report on Private Sector Development in Latin America, the Post-Communist Countries of Europe and Asia, the Middle East and North Africa," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 434, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Igor GURKOV, 1994. "PRIVATIZATION IN ISRAEL The Creation of a Mature Market Economy," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(2), pages 247-279, April.
- Khalidi, Raja J. & Samour, Sobhi, 2010. "Neoliberalism as Liberation: The Statehood Program and the Remaking of the Palestinian National Movement," MPRA Paper 29642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate Sector; Privatization; Business Climate; Middle East; North Africa;
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-11-24 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-IUE-2012-11-24 (Informal & Underground Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnrepo:0110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .