Citizenship, Differences and Identity: Dalit Women and Political Inclusion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ashwini Deshpande, 2001. "Caste at Birth? Redefining Disparity in India," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 130-144, February.
- Manohar Yadav, 1998. "Career of Dalit Movement in Karnataka," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore, vol. 1(1), pages 116-136, January-J.
- Sen, Amartya, 1983. "Poor, Relatively Speaking," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 153-169, July.
- Ashwini Deshpande, 2000. "Recasting Economic Inequality," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 58(3), pages 381-399.
- V Vijayalakshmi & B K Chandrashekar, 2002. "Authority, Powerlessness and Dependence: Women and Political Participation," Working Papers 106, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- V. Vijayalakshmi, 2005. "Feminist politics in India: Women and civil society activism," Working Papers 161, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
More about this item
KeywordsWomen in Politics; Dalit Women; Political Inclusion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sch:wpaper:147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (B B Chand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iseccin.html .