New Evidence on the Puzzles: Monetary Policy and Exchange Rates
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Boivin & Marc P. Giannoni & Benoît Mojon, 2008. "How Has the Euro Changed the Monetary Transmission?," NBER Working Papers 14190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Boivin & Marc P. Giannoni, 2007. "Global Forces and Monetary Policy Effectiveness," NBER Chapters, in: International Dimensions of Monetary Policy, pages 429-478, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haroon Mumtaz & Konstantinos Theodoridis, 2015.
"The International Transmission Of Volatility Shocks: An Empirical Analysis,"
Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 512-533, June.
- Mumtaz, Haroon & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2012. "The international transmission of volatility shocks: an empirical analysis," Bank of England working papers 463, Bank of England.
- Schenkelberg, Heike & Watzka, Sebastian, 2013.
"Real effects of quantitative easing at the zero lower bound: Structural VAR-based evidence from Japan,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 327-357.
- Heike Schenkelberg & Sebastian Watzka, 2011. "Real Effects of Quantitative Easing at the Zero-Lower Bound: Structural VAR-based Evidence from Japan," CESifo Working Paper Series 3486, CESifo.
- Schenkelberg, Heike & Watzka, Sebastian, 2013. "Real effects of quantitative easing at the zero lower bound: Structural VAR-based evidence from Japan," Munich Reprints in Economics 19757, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Watzka, Sebastian & Schenkelberg, Heike, 2011. "Real effects of Quantitative Easing at the Zero-Lower Bound: Structural VAR-based evidence from Japan," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48687, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jean Boivin & Marc P. Giannoni & Benoît Mojon, 2009. "How Has the Euro Changed the Monetary Transmission Mechanism?," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2008, Volume 23, pages 77-125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mumtaz, Haroon, 2011. "Estimating the impact of the volatility of shocks: a structural VAR approach," Bank of England working papers 437, Bank of England.
More about this item
Keywordsvector autoregressions; agnostic identification; forward discount bias puzzle; exchange rate puzzle; monetary policy;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2006-07-15 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2006-07-15 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IFN-2006-07-15 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2006-07-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2006-07-15 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecfa:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.