Modelling multilateral trade resistance in a gravity model with exchange rate regimes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juyoung Cheong & Do Won Kwak & Kam Ki Tang, 2013. "WTO Trade Effects and Identification Problems: Why Knowing The Structural Properties of WTO Memberships Matters?," Discussion Papers Series 491, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Mireille NTSAMA ETOUNDI, 2014.
"Impact de la rente pétrolière sur la demande des pays frontaliers du Cameroun,"
- Mireille S. Ntsama Etoundi, 2015. "Impact de la rente pétrolière sur la demande des pays frontaliers du Cameroun," Working Papers halshs-01027500, HAL.
- Hanh Vu Thi, 2015. "Essays on the Export Performance of Vietnam/Essais sur la Performance à l'Exportation du Vietnam," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/216765, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ernest MIGUELEZ, 2014.
"Inventor diasporas and the internationalization of technology,"
Cahiers du GREThA
2014-12, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Ernest Miguélez, 2014. "Inventor Diasporas and the Internalionalization of Technology," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1425, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Miguelez Ernest, 2014. "Inventor Diasporas And The Internationalization Of Technology," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1030, European Regional Science Association.
- Miguelez,Ernest, 2016. "Inventor diasporas and the internationalization of technology," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7619, The World Bank.
- Libman, Alexander & Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten & Yadav, Gaurav, 2013. "Are human rights and economic well-being substitutes? The evidence from migration patterns across the Indian states," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 139-164.
More about this item
Keywordsgravity; geography; trade; exchange rate regime; currency union; transactions costs; multilateral trade resistance.;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F49 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2007-11-10 (International Finance)
- NEP-INT-2007-11-10 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:san:cdmacp:0702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (the School of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdstauk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .