Report NEP-INT-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sumie Sato & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2007. "East Asia FTA and Kansai-Areafs Trade," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-41, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Yue, Chengyan & Beghin, John C., 2007. "The Tariff Equivalent and Forgone Trade Effects of Prohibitive Technical Barriers to Trade," Staff General Research Papers 12852, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yoko Oguro, 2007. "The Influence of Intra-Industry Trade on Export Sensitivity to Exchange Rates," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d07-222, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Christopher Adam & David Cobham, 2007. " Modelling multilateral trade resistance in a gravity model with exchange rate regimes," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0702, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Eugen Kovac & Kresimir Zigic, 2007. "International Competition in Vertically Differentiated Markets with Innovation and Imitation: Trade Policy versus Free Trade," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp336, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Cosimo Beverelli, 2007. "Offshoring and Manufacturing Employment: A General Equilibrium Analysis," IHEID Working Papers 25-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 11 Oct 2007.
- Justin B. May, 2007. "Trade and Migration in an Enlarged European Union: A Spatial Analysis," Working Papers 64, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Li Wang & John Whalley, 2007. "The Impacts of Renminbi Appreciation on Trades Flows and Reserve Accumulation in a Monetary Trade Model," NBER Working Papers 13586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George Alessandria & Alain Delacroix, 2007. "Trade and the (Dis)Incentive to Reform Labor Markets: The Case of Reform in the European Union," Cahiers de recherche 0738, CIRPEE.
- Fabrizio Carmignani & Abdur Chowdhury, 2007. "Does Financial Openness Promote Economic Integration?," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2007_4, UNECE.
- Rolf J. Langhammer, 2007. "Sectoral Distortions and Service Protection in Russia. A Comparison with Benchmark Emerging Markets and EU Accession Candidates," Kiel Working Papers 1385, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Justin B. May, 2007. "International Financial Volatility and Commodity Exports: Evidence from the Thai Agricultural Sector," Working Papers 65, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.