Does Financial Openness Promote Economic Integration?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial openness; economic integration; transition economies; east Europe;
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2007-11-10 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2007-11-10 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2007-11-10 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ece:dispap:2007_4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Shelburne). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eceunch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .