Report NEP-TRA-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00182820_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adrian Campbell & Satoshi Mizobata & Kazuho Yokogawa & Elena Denezhkina, 2007. "Institutional Transition and Local Self-Government in Russia," KIER Working Papers 640, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Rolf J. Langhammer, 2007. "Sectoral Distortions and Service Protection in Russia. A Comparison with Benchmark Emerging Markets and EU Accession Candidates," Kiel Working Papers 1385, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Natálie Švarcová & Petr Švarc, 2007. "The Impact of Social and Tax Policies on Families with Children: Comparative Study of the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia," Working Papers IES 2007/28, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2007.
- Robert Shelburne, 2007. "Financing for Development in the Emerging Markets of the ECE Region: A 2007 Perspective," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2007_1, UNECE.
- Juraj Stancik, 2007. "Horizontal and Vertical FDI Spillovers: Recent Evidence from the Czech Republic," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp340, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2007. "When Does FDI Have Positive Spillovers? Evidence from 17 Emerging Market Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 3079, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert Shelburne, 2007. "The Economic Situation and Outlook in Mid-2007 for the ECE Economies -- Europe, North America, and the CIS," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2007_3, UNECE.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas, 2007. "Purchasing Power Parity In Central And Eastern European Countries: An Analysis Of Unit Roots And Nonlinearities," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-22, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Magdalena Morgese Borys & Roman Horvath, 2007. "The Effects of Monetary Policy in the Czech Republic: An Empirical Study," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp339, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Fabrizio Carmignani & Abdur Chowdhury, 2007. "Does Financial Openness Promote Economic Integration?," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2007_4, UNECE.
- John Whalley & Li Wang, 2007. "Evaluating the Impure Chinese VAT Relative to a Pure Form in a Simple Monetary Trade Model with an Endogenous Trade Surplus," NBER Working Papers 13581, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:005221 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abdur Chowdhury & Paolo Garonna, 2007. "Effective Foreign Aid, Economic Integration and Subsidiarity: Lessons from Europe," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2007_2, UNECE.
- Qiang Li & Mieke Reuser & Cornelia Kraus & Juha Alho, 2007. "Aging of a giant: a stochastic population forecast for China, 2001-2050," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2007-032, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Justin B. May, 2007. "Trade and Migration in an Enlarged European Union: A Spatial Analysis," Working Papers 64, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Bui Trinh & Mai Quynh Nga & Duong Manh Hung & Kwang Moon Kim, 2007. "Multi-interregional economic impact analysis based on multiinterregional input output model consisting of 7 regions of Vietnam, 2000," Working Papers 12, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Ondřej Schneider & Kamila Fialová, 2007. "Labour Market Institutions and Their Contribution to Labour Market Performance in the New EU Member Countries," Working Papers IES 2007/27, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2007.