The Monetary and Banking Reforms During the 1930 Depression in Argentina
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernanke, Ben S, 1983.
"Nonmonetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in Propagation of the Great Depression,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 73(3), pages 257-276, June.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1983. "Non-Monetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in the Propagation of the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 1054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Temin, 1991. "Lessons from the Great Depression," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262700441, March.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary reform; banking reform; depression; 1930; Argentina;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2010-04-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2010-04-11 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2010-04-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-04-11 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sad:wpaper:98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamara Sulaque) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Tamara Sulaque to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desanar.html .