Report NEP-HIS-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- McCloskey, Deirdre Nansen, 2009. "The Institution of Douglass North," MPRA Paper 21768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernard Harris & Roderick Floud & Robert W. Fogel & Sok Chul Hong, 2010. "Diet, Health and Work Intensity in England and Wales, 1700-1914," NBER Working Papers 15875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cette, G. & Kocoglu, Y. & Mairesse, J., 2010. "Productivity Growth and Levels in France, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States in the Twentieth Century," Working papers 271, Banque de France.
- Drelichman, Mauricio & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2010. "Serial Defaults, Serial Profits: Returns to Sovereign Lending in Habsburg Spain, 1566-1600," Economics working papers mauricio_drelichman-2010-, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 04 Jul 2011.
- Roberto Cortes Conde, 2010. "The Monetary and Banking Reforms During the 1930 Depression in Argentina," Working Papers 98, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Feb 2010.
- Tomoko Hashino, 2010. "On the Historical Process of the Institutionalizing Technical Education: The Case of Weaving Districts in the Meiji Japan," Discussion Papers 0924, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Felipe Tamega Fernandes, 2010. "Commodity Chains: what can we learn from a business history of the rubber chain? (1870-1910)," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-089, Harvard Business School.
- John Komlos & Marek Brabec, 2010. "The Trend of Mean BMI Values of US Adults, Birth Cohorts 1882-1986 Indicates that the Obesity Epidemic Began Earlier than Hitherto Thought," NBER Working Papers 15862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2010. "Using Innovations Surveys for Econometric Analysis," NBER Working Papers 15857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Esteban Pérez Caldentey & Matías Vernengo, 2010. "Modern Finance, Methodology and the Global Crisis," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2010_04, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Campbell, Gareth, 2010. "Cross-Section of a ‘Bubble’: Stock Prices and Dividends during the British Railway Mania," MPRA Paper 21821, University Library of Munich, Germany.