Commodity Chains: what can we learn from a business history of the rubber chain? (1870-1910)
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsRubber; Commodities; Commodity Chains; Business History; Amazon Region; Brazil.;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- L73 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Forest Products
- N56 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- N86 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2010-04-11 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MIC-2010-04-11 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hbs:wpaper:10-089. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Soebagio Notosoehardjo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/harbsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .