Impact Assessment of an Entrepreneurship Course on Students’ Entrepreneurial Competencies: A Constructivist Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Izquierdo, E. & Buyens, D., 2008. "Impact assessment of an entrepreneurship course on students’ entrepreneurial competencies: a constructivist perspective," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2008-25, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johan Christiaens, 2004. "Capital assets in governmental accounting reforms: comparing Flemish technical issues with international standards," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 743-770.
- Norvald Monsen, 2001. "Cameral accounting and cash flow reporting: some implications for use of the direct or indirect method," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 705-724.
More about this item
KeywordsConstructivist Perspective; Entrepreneurship; Competencies; Self-efficacy.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-06-27 (Education)
- NEP-ENT-2008-06-27 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:08/506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .