Neural Network Survival Analysis for Personal Loan Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bart Baesens & Rudy Setiono & Christophe Mues & Jan Vanthienen, 2003. "Using Neural Network Rule Extraction and Decision Tables for Credit-Risk Evaluation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(3), pages 312-329, March.
- Baesens, Bart & Viaene, Stijn & Van den Poel, Dirk & Vanthienen, Jan & Dedene, Guido, 2002. "Bayesian neural network learning for repeat purchase modelling in direct marketing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 191-211, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pisanets Konstantin K., 2013. "Models of Assessment of the Credit Risk of Borrowers with a Time Parameter for the Systems of Application Credit Scoring," Business Inform, RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT PROBLEMS of NAS (KHARKIV, UKRAINE), Kharkiv National University of Economics, issue 7, pages 136-140.
- Okumu Argan Wekesa & Mwalili Samuel & Mwita Peter, 2012. "Modelling Credit Risk for Personal Loans Using Product-Limit Estimator," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 3(1), pages 22-32, January.
- Aimée Backiel & Bart Baesens & Gerda Claeskens, 2016. "Predicting time-to-churn of prepaid mobile telephone customers using social network analysis," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 67(9), pages 1135-1145, September.
More about this item
Keywordscredit scoring; survival analysis; neural networks;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:04/281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .