Теория Опекаемых Благ И Патернализм В Экономических Теориях: Общее И Особенное
[The Theory of Patronized Goods and the Paternalism in Economic Theories: General and Special]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Delgado, Christopher L. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Wada, Nikolas & Meijer, Siet & Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin, 2002. "Fish as food," MTID discussion papers 52, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Zhen Miao & John C. Beghin & Helen H. Jensen, 2012.
"Taxing Sweets: Sweetener Input Tax Or Final Consumption Tax?,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(3), pages 344-361, July.
- Miao, Zhen & Beghin, John C. & Jensen, Helen H., 2010. "Taxing Sweets: Sweetener Input Tax or Final Consumption Tax?," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61511, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Miao, Zhen & Beghin, John C. & Jensen, Helen H., 2011. "Taxing Sweets: Sweetener Input Tax or Final Consumption Tax?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32670, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Miao, Zhen & Beghin, John C. & Jensen, Helen H., 2010. "Taxing Sweets: Sweetener Input Tax or Final Consumption Tax?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31969, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Zhen Miao & John C. Beghin & Helen H. Jensen, 2010. "Taxing Sweets: Sweetener Input Tax or Final Consumption Tax?," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 10-wp510, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Chevillon, Guillaume & Hendry, David F., 2005.
"Non-parametric direct multi-step estimation for forecasting economic processes,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 201-218.
- David Hendry & Guillaume Chevillon, 2004. "Non-Parametric Direct Multi-step Estimation for Forecasting Economic Processes," Economics Series Working Papers 196, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Guillaume Chevillon & David F. Hendry, 2004. "Non-Parametric Direct Multi-step Estimation for Forecasting Economic Processes," Economics Papers 2004-W12, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Paul M. Sommers & Jay Li, 2010. "Racer Swimsuits Fit to a T," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1024, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Puhani, Patrick A. & Sonderhof, Katja, 2008. "The Effects of Maternity Leave Extension on Training for Young Women," IZA Discussion Papers 3820, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chen, Yenn-Ru & Ma, Yulong, 2011. "Revisiting the risk-taking effect of executive stock options on firm performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 640-648, June.
- Otaviano Canuto & Danny M. Leipziger, 2012. "Ascent after Decline : Regrowing Global Economies after the Great Recession," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2233, May.
- Eric Maton, 2011. "Exercices de comptabilité de gestion avec corrigés détaillés 2011-2012," Post-Print hal-00764306, HAL.
- Óscar J. Arce, 2006.
"Speculative hyperinflations: when can we rule them out?,"
0607, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Oscar J. Arce, 2006. "Speculative Hyperinflations: When Can We Rule Them Out?," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 376, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ahn, Dong-Hyun & Yoon, Sun-Joong, 2011. "Endogenous Labor/Leisure/Investment Choice under Time Constraints," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(04), pages 1157-1192, September.
- Albrecht, Konstanze & von Essen, Emma & Falk, Armin & Fliessbach, Klaus & Ranehill, Eva, 2012. "Social context and fairness perceptions: The role of status," Research Papers in Economics 2012:10, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Sabine Aresin, 2015. "Reduced Allowability and the Allocation of Emission Abatement," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2015-12, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Toboso, Fernando, 2001. "Institutional Individualism and Institutional Change: The Search for a Middle Way Mode of Explanation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(6), pages 765-783, November.
- Qun Chen & Michael Ferris & Jeff Linderoth, 2001. "FATCOP 2.0: Advanced Features in an Opportunistic Mixed Integer Programming Solver," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 17-32, March.
- John Hart, 2001. "A conversation with Terence Hutchison," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 359-377.
- Mukesh Ralhan & Ajit Dayanandan, 2005. "Convergence of Income Among Provinces in Canada – An Application of GMM Estimation," Econometrics Working Papers 0502, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Guillaume Detchenique, 2015. "?Le renouvellement d’un cluster basé sur la proximité organisée?. Les enseignements d’une étude de cas issue du cluster cidricole," Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 67-90.
- John H. Southern, 1958. "Discussion: Impact of Technology on Rural Values," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 40(5), pages 1642-1645.
- Рубинштейн Александр Яковлевич, "undated".
"Методологический Анализ Теории Опекаемых Благ: Научный Доклад
[methodological analysis of the Theory of Patronized Goods. Research report]," Working papers a:pru175:ye:2014:1, Institute of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Рубинштейн Александр Яковлевич, "undated".
"Экономический Кризис И Новая Парадигма Общественной Поддержки Опекаемых Благ
[Economic Crisis and the New Paradigm of Public Support of the Patronized Goods]," Working papers a:pru175:ye:2015:2, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordspatronized goods; public goods; meritorics; libertarian paternalism; methodological subjectivism; methodological individualism. methodological relativism; regulatory interests; political competition; institutions;
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2017-11-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rua:wpaper:a:pru175:ye:2015:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derasru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.