Dynamic portfolio selection in a dual expected utility theory framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hadar, Josef & Seo, Tae Kun, 1995. "Asset diversification in Yaari's dual theory," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 1171-1180, June.
- Wang, Shaun S., 2002. "A Universal Framework for Pricing Financial and Insurance Risks," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(02), pages 213-234, November.
- Merton, Robert C, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection under Uncertainty: The Continuous-Time Case," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 247-257, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimiliano Corradini & Andrea Gheno, 2007. "Contingent Claim Pricing In A Dual Expected Utility Theory Framework," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0082, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Corradini, M. & Gheno, A., 2009.
"Incomplete financial markets and contingent claim pricing in a dual expected utility theory framework,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 180-187, October.
- Massimiliano Corradini & Andrea Gheno, 2008. "Incomplete Financial Markets and Contingent Claim Pricing in a dual expected utility theory framework," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0085, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
More about this item
KeywordsPortfolio Selection; Dual Utility Theory; Wang Transform;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtr:wpaper:0056. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Telephone for information). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dero3it.html .