Learning about digital trade: Privacy and e-commerce in CETA and TPP
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Monteiro, José-Antonio & Teh, Robert, 2017. "Provisions on electronic commerce in regional trade agreements," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2017-11, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- repec:nbr:nberch:14012 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruggie, John Gerard, 1993. "Territoriality and beyond: problematizing modernity in international relations," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(01), pages 139-174, December.
- Avi Goldfarb & Daniel Trefler, 2018. "AI and International Trade," NBER Working Papers 24254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:oup:jieclw:v:21:y:2018:i:2:p:245-272. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsdigital trade; electronic commerce; trade agreements;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BIG-2019-03-18 (Big Data)
- NEP-ICT-2019-03-18 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INT-2019-03-18 (International Trade)
- NEP-PAY-2019-03-18 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2018/27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.