Territoriality and beyond: problematizing modernity in international relations
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 47 (1993)
Issue (Month): 01 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO
- Bohle, Dorothee, 1999. "Der Pfad in die Abhängigkeit? Eine kritische Bewertung institutionalistischer Beiträge in der Transformationsdebatte," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Organization and Employment FS I 99-103, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Tanja E. Aalberts, 2005. "Sovereignty Reloaded? A Constructivist Perspective on European Research," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0010, University of Hamburg, Faculty for Economics and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, Institute of Political Science.
- Kobrin, Stephen J., 2015. "Is a global nonmarket strategy possible? Economic integration in a multipolar world order," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 262-272.
- NicolaÃ¯dis, Kalypso Aude & NicolaÃ¯dis, Dimitri, 2004. "The EuroMed beyond Civilisational Paradigms," Institute of European Studies, Working Paper Series qt83m7b47x, Institute of European Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Tanja A. Börzel, 2011. "Comparative Regionalism - A New Research Agenda," KFG Working Papers p0028, Free University Berlin.
- Andrew Geddes and Andrew Taylor, 2013. "Those Who Knock on Europe's Door Must Repent? Bilateral Border Disputes and EU Enlargement," KFG Working Papers p0054, Free University Berlin.
- Daniel Flemes & Michael Radseck, 2009. "Creating Multilevel Security Governance in South America," GIGA Working Paper Series 117, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Miroslava FilipoviÄ‡, 2011. " Exigency Politics or New World Order?," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(3), pages 373-391, September.
- Overbeek, Henk, 2002. "Globalisation and governance : contradictions of neo-liberal migration management," HWWA Discussion Papers 174, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Christopher M. Dent, 2012. "The Century Belongs to All of Us: East Asian Regionalism and World Society," Chapters, in: The Asia-Pacific, Regionalism and the Global System, chapter 16 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mavrozacharakis, Emmanuel & Lavdas, Kostas, 2014.
"Räume der Übertragung: Die neue transnationale Politik der säkularen Stagnation
[Spaces of Transference: The New Transnational Politics of Secular Stagnation]," MPRA Paper 61688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruggie, John Gerard, 2004. "Reconstituting the Global Public Domain: Issues, Actors and Practices," Working Paper Series rwp04-031, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Plehwe, Dieter (Ed.), 1998. "Transformation der Logistik," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Organization and Employment FS I 98-103, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- David Lake, 2007. "Delegating divisible sovereignty: Sweeping a conceptual minefield," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 219-237, September.
- Eyüp Özveren & Utku Havuç & Emrah Karaoğuz, 2012. "From Stages to Varieties of Capitalism: Lessons, Limits and Prospects," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(1), pages 13-36, March.
- Miroslava Filipović & Simonida Vucenov, 2012. "Global Economic Policy: G20 and the European Union," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- Peter Maskell & Mark Lorenzen, 2003. "The Cluster as Market Organization," DRUID Working Papers 03-14, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Richard Woodward, 2011. "Governance in a Globalised World," Chapters, in: The Handbook of Globalisation, Second Edition, chapter 18 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Glen Whelan & Jeremy Moon & Marc Orlitzky, 2009. "Human Rights, Transnational Corporations and Embedded Liberalism: What Chance Consensus?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(2), pages 367-383, August.
- Monterescu, Daniel, 2011. "Estranged Natives and Indigenized Immigrants: A Relational Anthropology of Ethnically Mixed Towns in Israel," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 270-281, February.
- Plehwe, Dieter, 1999. "Why and how do national monopolies go global? International competition, supranational regionalism and the transnational reorganization of postal and logistics companies in Europe," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Organization and Employment FS I 99-102, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Harriet Friedmann, 2009. "Discussion: moving food regimes forward: reflections on symposium essays," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 26(4), pages 335-344, December.
- Christopher M. Dent & Jörn Dosch (ed.), 2012. "The Asia-Pacific, Regionalism and the Global System," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14888.
- Patrick Imam, 2012. "Exchange Rate Choices of Microstates," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 50(3), pages 207-235, 09.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:47:y:1993:i:01:p:139-174_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed