Another Digital Divide: The Rise of Data Realms and its Implications for the WTO
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Yongmin & Hua, Xinyu & Maskus, Keith E., 2021.
"International protection of consumer data,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(C).
- Yongmin Chen & Xinyu Hua & Keith E. Maskus, 2020. "International Protection of Consumer Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 8391, CESifo.
- Yongmin Chen & Xinyu Hua & Keith E. Maskus, 2020. "International Protection of Consumer Data," HKUST CEP Working Papers Series 202004, HKUST Center for Economic Policy.
- repec:bre:bebook:45816 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aaronson, Susan Ariel, 2019.
"What Are We Talking about When We Talk about Digital Protectionism?,"
World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 541-577, October.
- Susan Aaronson, 2018. "What Are We Talking about When We Talk about Digital Protectionism?," Working Papers 2018-13, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Nick Bernards & Malcolm Campbell‐Verduyn & Daivi Rodima‐Taylor & Jerome Duberry & Quinn DuPont & Andreas Dimmelmeier & Moritz Huetten & Laura C. Mahrenbach & Tony Porter & Bernhard Reinsberg, 2020. "Interrogating Technology‐led Experiments in Sustainability Governance," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 11(4), pages 523-531, September.
- Robert Wolfe, 2018. "Learning about digital trade: Privacy and e-commerce in CETA and TPP," RSCAS Working Papers 2018/27, European University Institute.
- Lidan Jiang & Jingyan Chen & Yuhan Bao & Fang Zou, 2022. "Exploring the patterns of international technology diffusion in AI from the perspective of patent citations," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 127(9), pages 5307-5323, September.
- Pohle, Julia & Thiel, Thorsten, 2022. "Soberanía digital," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Fleur Johns & Caroline Compton, 2022. "Data jurisdictions and rival regimes of algorithmic regulation," Regulation & Governance, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 16(1), pages 63-84, January.
- Pohle, Julia & Thiel, Thorsten, 2021. "Digital Sovereignty," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 47-67.
- Manfred Elsig & Sebastian Klotz, 2021. "Digital Trade Rules in Preferential Trade Agreements: Is There a WTO Impact?," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 12(S4), pages 25-36, May.
- Christensen, Rasmus Corlin & Hearson, Martin, 2022. "The Rise of China and Contestation in Global Tax Governance," Working Papers 17075, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Ferracane,Martina Francesca & Van Der Marel,Erik Leendert, 2021. "Regulating Personal Data : Data Models and Digital Services Trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9596, The World Bank.
- Luciano Ciravegna & Snejina Michailova, 2022. "Why the world economy needs, but will not get, more globalization in the post-COVID-19 decade," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 53(1), pages 172-186, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jieclw:v:21:y:2018:i:2:p:245-272.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jiel .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jiel .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.