The contradictory path of the capital accumulation process in Spain under the Euro
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward N. Wolff, 2001. "The recent rise of profits in the United States," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 33(3), pages 315-324, September.
- Coral García & Patrocinio Tello, 2011. "La evolución de la cuota de exportación de los productos españoles en la última década: el papel de la especialización comercial y de la competitividad," Boletín Económico, Banco de España, issue MAY, pages 1-11, Mayo.
- Simon Mohun, 2009. "Aggregate capital productivity in the US economy, 1964--2001," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(5), pages 1023-1046, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mariolis Theodore & Konstantakis Konstantinos N. & Michaelides Panayotis G. & Tsionas Efthymios G., 2019.
"A non-linear Keynesian Goodwin-type endogenous model of the cycle: Bayesian evidence for the USA,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 23(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Konstantakis, Konstantinos N. & Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2019. "A non-linear Keynesian Goodwin-type endogenous model of the cycle: Bayesian evidence for the USA," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100229, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bresser-Pereira, Luiz Carlos, 2014. "Growth and distribution: a revised classical model," Textos para discussão 372, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Sangjun Jeong, 2017.
"Biased Technical Change and Economic Growth: The Case of Korea, 1970–2013,"
Research in Political Economy, in: Masao Ishikura & Seongjin Jeong & Minqi Li (ed.), Return of Marxian Macro-Dynamics in East Asia, volume 32, pages 81-103,
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Jeong, Sangjun, 2016. "Biased Technical Change and Economic Growth : The Case of Korea, 1970-2013," MPRA Paper 75300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2017. "Capital productivity in industrialized economies: evidence from error-correction model and Lagrange Multiplier tests," MPRA Paper 81655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexei Izyumov & Trista Claxon, 2009. "Models of Capitalism and Income Distribution in Transition Economies: A Comparative Perspective," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 733-758.
- Ivan D. Trofimov, 2017. "Profit rates in the developed capitalist economies: a time series investigation," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 70(281), pages 85-128.
- Ivan D. Trofimov, 2017. "Capital Productivity In Industrialised Economies: Evidence From Error-Correction Model And Lagrange Multiplier Tests," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 62(215), pages 53-80, October –.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2017. "Profit rates in the developed capitalist economies: a time series investigation," MPRA Paper 79529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bill Gibson, 2010. "The Structuralist Growth Model," Chapters, in: Mark Setterfield (ed.), Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 1, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Istrate Luminita Gabriela, 2012. "The Adjustement Of The Banking Mechanism For Financing Economy Under Crisis Conditions," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 608-613, December.
- Kalim SIDDIQUI, 2020. "A Perspective on Productivity Growth and Challenges for the UK Economy," Journal of Economic Policy Researches, Istanbul University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 7(1), pages 21-42, January.
More about this item
Keywordscapital accumulation; growth; productivity; investment;
All these keywords.
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:kngedp:2015_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sekinuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Andrea Ingianni (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sekinuk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.