Report NEP-EEC-2015-06-20This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriela Castro & Ricardo M. Felix & Paulo Julio & Jose R. Maria, 2015. "Unpleasant debt dynamics: Can fiscal consolidations raise debt ratios?," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2015_06, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Lorenzo Burlon & Andrea Gerali & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2015. "Inflation, financial conditions and non-standard monetary policy in a monetary union. A model-based evaluation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1015, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Timo Bettendorf & Miguel A. Leon-Ledesma, 2015. "German Wage Moderation and European Imbalances: Feeding the Global VAR with Theory," Studies in Economics 1510, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Aurelijus Dabusinskas & István Kónya & Stephen Millard, 2015. "How does labour market structure affect the response of economies to shocks?," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1516, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Enrico Spolaore, 2015. "The Political Economy of European Integration," NBER Working Papers 21250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stoian, Andreea & Obreja Brasoveanu, Laura & Dumitrescu, Bogdan & Brasoveanu, Iulian, 2015. "Empirical study on the determinants of fiscal vulnerability: evidence for the European Union," MPRA Paper 65063, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernd Hayo & Edith Neuenkirch, 2015. "The Influence of Media Use on Laymen’s Monetary Policy Knowledge in Germany," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201511, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Campos, Nauro F & Coricelli, Fabrizio & Moretti, Luigi, 2015. "Norwegian Rhapsody? The Political Economy Benefits of Regional Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 10653, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oliver Denk & Alexandre Cazenave-Lacroutz, 2015. "Household finance and income inequality in the euro area," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1226, OECD Publishing.
- Oliver Denk, 2015. "Financial sector pay and labour income inequality: Evidence from Europe," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1225, OECD Publishing.
- Boris Cournède & Oliver Denk, 2015. "Finance and economic growth in OECD and G20 countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1223, OECD Publishing.
- Fabio Busetti & Claire Giordano & Giordano Zevi, 2015. "Main drivers of the recent decline in Italyï¿½s non-construction investment," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 276, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mateo Tomé, Juan Pablo, 2015. "The contradictory path of the capital accumulation process in Spain under the Euro," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-3, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Giacomo Sbrana & Andrea Silvestrini & Fabrizio Venditti, 2015. "Short term inflation forecasting: the M.E.T.A. approach," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1016, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.