Report NEP-EEC-2015-06-20This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriela Castro & Ricardo M. Felix & Paulo Julio & Jose R. Maria, 2015. "Unpleasant debt dynamics: Can fiscal consolidations raise debt ratios?," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2015_06, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Lorenzo Burlon & Andrea Gerali & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2015. "Inflation, financial conditions and non-standard monetary policy in a monetary union. A model-based evaluation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1015, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Timo Bettendorf & Miguel A. Leon-Ledesma, 2015. "German Wage Moderation and European Imbalances: Feeding the Global VAR with Theory," Studies in Economics 1510, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Aurelijus Dabusinskas & István Kónya & Stephen Millard, 2015. "How does labour market structure affect the response of economies to shocks?," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1516, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Enrico Spolaore, 2015. "The Political Economy of European Integration," NBER Working Papers 21250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stoian, Andreea & Obreja Brasoveanu, Laura & Dumitrescu, Bogdan & Brasoveanu, Iulian, 2015. "Empirical study on the determinants of fiscal vulnerability: evidence for the European Union," MPRA Paper 65063, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernd Hayo & Edith Neuenkirch, 2015. "The Influence of Media Use on Laymen’s Monetary Policy Knowledge in Germany," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201511, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Campos, Nauro F & Coricelli, Fabrizio & Moretti, Luigi, 2015. "Norwegian Rhapsody? The Political Economy Benefits of Regional Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 10653, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oliver Denk & Alexandre Cazenave-Lacroutz, 2015. "Household finance and income inequality in the euro area," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1226, OECD Publishing.
- Oliver Denk, 2015. "Financial sector pay and labour income inequality: Evidence from Europe," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1225, OECD Publishing.
- Boris Cournède & Oliver Denk, 2015. "Finance and economic growth in OECD and G20 countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1223, OECD Publishing.
- Fabio Busetti & Claire Giordano & Giordano Zevi, 2015. "Main drivers of the recent decline in Italy’s non-construction investment," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 276, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mateo Tomé, Juan Pablo, 2015. "The contradictory path of the capital accumulation process in Spain under the Euro," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-3, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Giacomo Sbrana & Andrea Silvestrini & Fabrizio Venditti, 2015. "Short term inflation forecasting: the M.E.T.A. approach," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1016, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.