Finance and economic growth in OECD and G20 countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loayza,Norman V. & Ouazad,Amine & Ranciere,Romain, 2017.
"Financial development, growth, and crisis: is there a trade-off ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
8237, The World Bank.
- Norman Loayza & Amine Ouazad & Romain Ranciere, 2017. "Financial Development, Growth, and Crisis: Is There a Trade-Off?," Working Papers 2017-114, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Norman Loayza & Amine Ouazad & Romain Rancière, 2018. "Financial Development, Growth, and Crisis: Is There a Trade-Off?," NBER Working Papers 24474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Marc Fournier, 2016. "The Positive Effect of Public Investment on Potential Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1347, OECD Publishing.
- Oliver Denk & Boris Cournède, 2015. "Finance and income inequality in OECD countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1224, OECD Publishing.
- repec:eee:finana:v:56:y:2018:i:c:p:193-207 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles W. Calomiris & Matthew Jaremski, 2016. "Deposit Insurance: Theories and Facts," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 8(1), pages 97-120, October.
- Emmanuel Carré & Guillaume L’Œillet, 2017.
"Une revue de la littérature récente sur le nexus finance-croissance après la crise : apports, limites et pistes de recherche,"
Revue d'économie financière,
Association d'économie financière, vol. 0(3), pages 271-290.
- Emmanuel Carré & Guillaume L'Oeillet, 2017. "Une revue de la littérature récente sur le nexus finance-croissance après la crise : apports, limites et pistes de recherche," Post-Print halshs-01683732, HAL.
- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Alain de Serres & Filippo Gori & Mikkel Hermansen & Oliver Röhn, 2017. "Strengthening economic resilience: Insights from the post-1970 record of severe recessions and financial crises," OECD Economic Policy Papers 20, OECD Publishing.
- Benczur, Peter & Karagiannis, Stylianos & Kvedaras, Virmantas, 2017. "Finance and economic growth: financing structure and non-linear impact," Working Papers 2017-07, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Marco Pagano & ESRB Advisory Scientific Committee, 2014. "Is Europe Overbanked?," mBank - CASE Seminar Proceedings 132, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Boris Cournède & Oliver Denk & Peter Hoeller, 2015. "Finance and Inclusive Growth," OECD Economic Policy Papers 14, OECD Publishing.
- Ádám Banai & Szilárd Erhart & Nikolett Vágó & Péter Varga, 2016. "How to set listing criteria for small and medium-sized enterprises in Hungary?," Financial and Economic Review, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 15(3), pages 79-109.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1142-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aea:jecper:v:31:y:2017:i:3:p:131-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- William R. Cline, 2015. "Further Statistical Debate on "Too Much Finance"," Working Paper Series WP15-16, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- repec:pal:compes:v:60:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s41294-018-0056-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Marc Fournier & Åsa Johansson, 2016. "The Effect of the Size and the Mix of Public Spending on Growth and Inequality," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1344, OECD Publishing.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Michele Fratianni & Luca Papi & Alberto Zazzaro, 2016.
"Banks, Regions and Development After the Crisis and Under the New Regulatory System,"
Credit and Capital Markets,
Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 49(4), pages 535-561.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Michele Fratianni & Luca Papi & Alberto Zazzaro, 2016. "Banks, regions and development after the crisis and under the new regulatory system," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 124, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Ugo Panizza, 2018.
"Nonlinearities in the Relationship Between Finance and Growth,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 60(1), pages 44-53, March.
- Ugo Panizza, 2017. "Non-linearities in the Relationship between Finance and Growth," IHEID Working Papers 12-2017, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Claessens, Stijn, 2017. "Regulation and structural change in financial systems," CEPR Discussion Papers 11822, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2017. "Financialisation Risks and Econmic Performance," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-21, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- repec:zbw:ifweej:201838 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iwata, Kazumasa & Jean, Sébastien & Kastrop, Christian & Loewald, Chris & Véron, Nicolas, 2018. "T20 resilience and inclusive growth," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 12, pages 1-10.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Sophia Chen, 2018. "The Spread of Deposit Insurance and the Global Rise in Bank Asset Risk since the 1970s," Working Papers id:12909, eSocialSciences.
- Mikhail Stolbov, 2017.
"Causality between credit depth and economic growth: evidence from 24 OECD countries,"
Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 493-524, September.
- Stolbov, Mikhail, 2015. "Causality between credit depth and economic growth: Evidence from 24 OECD countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Boris Cournède & Paula Garda & Volker Ziemann, 2015. "Effects of Economic Policies on Microeconomic Stability," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1201, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsbank credit; business credit; capital-market credit; croissance du PIB; crédit bancaire; debt finance; economic growth; equity finance; GDP growth; guarantees; housing credit; marché boursier; stock market; Too-big-to-fail;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2015-06-20 (European Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2015-06-20 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:1223-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.