Report NEP-PKE-2015-06-20This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dow, Sheila, 2015. "Uncertainty: A diagrammatic treatment," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-36, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Tony Lawson, 2015. "Comparing Conceptions of Social Ontology: Emergent Social Entities and/or Institutional Facts?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1514, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ormerod, Paul, 2015. "The economics of radical uncertainty," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-40, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Freeman, Alan, 2015. "Heavens above: what equilibrium means for economics. With an appendix on temporality, equilibrium, endogeneity and exogeneity, in the inductive sciences and in economics," MPRA Paper 65045, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jun 2015.
- William R. DiPietro, 2015. "Wages And Corporate Dominance," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2015-01, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- Marsay, David, 2015. "Decision-making under radical uncertainty: An interpretation of Keynes' Treatise," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-43, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Clara Elisabetta Mattei, 2015. "Austerity and Repressive Politics: Italian Economists in the Early Years of the Fascist Government," LEM Papers Series 2015/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Müller, Christian, 2015. "Radical uncertainty: Sources, manifestations and implications," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-41, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lance Taylor & Armon Rezai & Duncan K. Foley, 2015. "An Integrated Approach to Climate Change, Income Distribution, Employment, and Economic Growth," Ecological Economics Papers ieep3, Institute of Ecological Economics.
- Gianluca Benigno & Luca Fornaro, 2015. "Stagnation traps," Economics Working Papers 1487, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Aug 2016.
- Davide Consoli & Giovanni Marin & Alberto Marzucchi & Francesco Vona, 2015. "Do green jobs differ from non-green jobs in terms of skills and human capital?," SEEDS Working Papers 1015, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised May 2015.
- Boris Cournède & Oliver Denk, 2015. "Finance and economic growth in OECD and G20 countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1223, OECD Publishing.
- A. Lanzavecchia & E. Pavarani, 2015. "Democracy or Euro: who will surrender?," Economics Department Working Papers 2015-EF02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Matthew T. Panhans & John D. Singleton, 2015. "The Empirical Economist's Toolkit: From Models to Methods," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2015-3, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Andrew W. Lo, 2015. "The Gordon Gekko Effect: The Role of Culture in the Financial Industry," NBER Working Papers 21267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.