Aggregate capital productivity in the US economy, 1964--2001
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:beo:journl:v:62:y:2017:i:215:p:53-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- Istrate Luminita Gabriela, 2012. "The Adjustement Of The Banking Mechanism For Financing Economy Under Crisis Conditions," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 608-613, December.
- Mateo Tomé, Juan Pablo, 2015. "The contradictory path of the capital accumulation process in Spain under the Euro," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-3, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2017. "Profit rates in the developed capitalist economies: a time series investigation," MPRA Paper 79529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eme:rpeczz:s0161-723020170000032006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bill Gibson, 2010. "The Structuralist Growth Model," Chapters,in: Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sangjun Jeong, 2017.
"Biased Technical Change and Economic Growth: The Case of Korea, 1970–2013,"
Research in Political Economy,in: Return of Marxian Macro-Dynamics in East Asia, volume 32, pages 81-103
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Jeong, Sangjun, 2016. "Biased Technical Change and Economic Growth : The Case of Korea, 1970-2013," MPRA Paper 75300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2017. "Capital productivity in industrialized economies: evidence from error-correction model and Lagrange Multiplier tests," MPRA Paper 81655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:psl:pslqrr:2017:21 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:33:y:2009:i:5:p:1023-1046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .