Split Incentives and Energy Efficiency in Canadian Multi-Family Dwellings
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maruejols, Lucie & Young, Denise, 2011. "Split incentives and energy efficiency in Canadian multi-family dwellings," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3655-3668, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Marilyn A., 2001. "Market failures and barriers as a basis for clean energy policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(14), pages 1197-1207, November.
- James J. Heckman, 1976. "The Common Structure of Statistical Models of Truncation, Sample Selection and Limited Dependent Variables and a Simple Estimator for Such Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 475-492 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sorrell, Steve & Dimitropoulos, John, 2008. "The rebound effect: Microeconomic definitions, limitations and extensions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 636-649, April.
- Levinson, Arik & Niemann, Scott, 2004.
"Energy use by apartment tenants when landlords pay for utilities,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 51-75, March.
- Arik Levinson, 2001. "Energy Use By Apartment Tenants When Landlords Pay For Utilities," Working Papers gueconwpa~01-01-09, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Laquatra, Joseph, 1992. "Rural landlords and rental housing energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 815-824, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins, 2017.
"Assessing the Energy-Efficiency Gap,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 55(4), pages 1486-1525, December.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins, 2015. "Assessing the Energy-Efficiency Gap," NBER Working Papers 20904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins, 2015. "Assessing the Energy-Efficiency Gap," Working Papers 2015.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rehmatulla, Nishatabbas & Smith, Tristan, 2015. "Barriers to energy efficiency in shipping: A triangulated approach to investigate the principal agent problem," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 44-57.
- Kahn, Matthew E. & Walsh, Randall, 2015. "Cities and the Environment," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Broberg, Thomas & Berg, Charlotte & Samakovlis, Eva, 2014. "The economy-wide rebound effect from improved energy efficiency in Swedish industries – A general equilibrium analysis," CERE Working Papers 2014:8, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:115:y:2018:i:c:p:342-352 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mahlia, T.M.I. & Tohno, S. & Tezuka, T., 2013. "International experience on incentive program in support of fuel economy standards and labelling for motor vehicle: A comprehensive review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 18-33.
- Anna Risch & Claire Salmon, 2017.
"What matters in residential energy consumption: evidence from France,"
International Journal of Global Energy Issues,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 40(1/2), pages 79-116.
- Anna Risch & Claire Salmon, 2013. "What matters in Residential Energy Consumption? Evidence from France," Working Papers hal-01081953, HAL.
- Claire Salmon & Anna Risch, 2017. "What matters in residential energy consumption: evidence from France," Post-Print hal-01577799, HAL.
- Ana Ramos & Xavier Labandeira & Andreas Löschel, 2016.
"Pro-environmental Households and Energy Efficiency in Spain,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(2), pages 367-393, February.
- Ramos, Ana & Labandeira, Xavier & Löschel, Andreas, 2015. "Pro-environmental households and energy efficiency in Spain," CAWM Discussion Papers 80, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Hellman Miller, Kelly & Colantuoni, Francesca & Lasco Crago, Christine, 2014. "An Empirical Analysis of Residential Energy Efficiency Adoption by Housing Types and Occupancy," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170533, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ramos, A. & Gago, A. & Labandeira, X. & Linares, P., 2015.
"The role of information for energy efficiency in the residential sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(S1), pages 17-29.
- Ana Ramos & Alberto Gago & Xavier Labandeira & Pedro Linares, 2014. "The Role of Information for Energy Efficiency in the Residential Sector," Working Papers 04-2014, Economics for Energy.
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:486-498 is not listed on IDEAS
- Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Sébastien Houde & Joseph Maher, 2016. "Moral Hazard and the Energy Efficiency Gap: Theory and Evidence," CIRED Working Papers hal-01420872, HAL.
- Chandra Kiran B. Krishnamurthy and Bengt Kriström, 2015. "How large is the Owner-Renter Divide in Energy Efficient Technology? Evidence from an OECD cross-section," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet, 2018. "Energy efficiency as a credence good: A review of informational barriers to building energy savings," Policy Papers 2018.04, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet, 2018. "Energy efficiency as a credence good: A review of informational barriers to building energy savings," Working Papers 2018.07, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Oseni, Musiliu O., 2015. "Assessing the consumers’ willingness to adopt a prepayment metering system in Nigeria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 154-165.
- Cristina Cattaneo, 2018. "Internal and External Barriers to Energy Efficiency: Made-to-Measure Policy Interventions," Working Papers 2018.08, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Xavier Labandeira & Ana Ramos, 2012. "Household Environmental Attitudes and Energy Efficiency in Buildings: Evidence from Spanish Data," Working Papers fa08-2012, Economics for Energy.
- Koirala, Binod Prasad & Koliou, Elta & Friege, Jonas & Hakvoort, Rudi A. & Herder, Paulien M., 2016. "Energetic communities for community energy: A review of key issues and trends shaping integrated community energy systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 722-744.
- Kiran Krishnamurthy, Chandra & Kriström, Bengt, 2013. "How large is the Owner-Renter Divide? Evidence from an OECD cross-section," CERE Working Papers 2013:8, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Tsvetan Tsvetanov & Kathleen Segerson, 2014. "The Welfare Effects of Energy Efficiency Standards When Choice Sets Matter," Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(1), pages 233-271.
- Ana Ramos & Xavier Labandeira & Andreas Lšschel, 2015. "Pro-Environmental Households and Energy Efficiency in Spain," Working Papers 01-2015, Economics for Energy.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy efficiency; agency effects; household behaviour;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-12-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-12-11 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:albaec:2010_018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joseph Marchand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deualca.html .