Leverage and Capital Structure Determinants of Chinese Listed Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Guihai & Song, Frank M., 2006. "The determinants of capital structure: Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 14-36.
- Powell, David, 2014. "Did the Economic Stimulus Payments of 2008 Reduce Labor Supply? Evidence from Quantile Panel Data Estimation," Working Papers 710-3, RAND Corporation.
- David Powell, 2014. "Did the Economic Stimulus Payments of 2008 Reduce Labor Supply? Evidence from Quantile Panel Data Estimation," Working Papers WR-710-3, RAND Corporation.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Asif Joyo & Nawaz Ahmad & Ghulam Mustafa Shaikh, 2017. "The Role Of Business Risk And Non Debt Tax Shields On Capital Structure: A Study Based On Cement Sector In Pakistan," IBT Journal of Business Studies (JBS), Ilma University, Faculty of Management Science, vol. 13(2), pages 13-14.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate debt; debt sustainability; panel quantile regression; People’s Republic of China;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CFN-2017-06-11 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-CNA-2017-06-11 (China)
- NEP-RMG-2017-06-11 (Risk Management)
- NEP-TRA-2017-06-11 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbewp:0509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.