Underlying Trends and International Price Transmission of Agricultural Commodities
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald Kabbiri & Manoj Dora & Gabriel Elepu & Xavier Gellynck, 2016. "A Global Perspective of Food Market Integration: A Review," Agrekon, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(1-2), pages 62-80, June.
- Hassanzoy, Najibullah & Ito, Shoichi & Isoda, Hiroshi, 4. "Global To Domestic Price Transmission Between The Segmented Cereals Markets: A Study Of Afghan Rice Markets," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 3(4).
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:216-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Akpan, S.B. & Udoka, S. J. & Inimfon, V. P., 2016. "Assessment of Rice Market Competiveness Using Horizontal Price Transmission: Empirical Evidence from Southern Region of Nigeria," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 8(2), June.
- John, Adam, 2013. "Price relations between export and domestic rice markets in Thailand," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 48-57.
- Hassanzoy, Najibullah & Ito, Shoichi & Isoda, Hiroshi & Amekawa, Yuichiro, 4. "The Effects Of Swings In Global Wheat Prices On The Domestic Markets In Afghanistan," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 4(4).
- World Bank Group, 2014. "Myanmar : Rice Price Reduction and Poverty Reduction," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21119, The World Bank.
- Bekkers, Eddy & Brockmeier, Martina & Francois, Joseph & Yang, Fan, 2017.
"Local Food Prices and International Price Transmission,"
Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 216-230.
- Bekkers, Eddy & Brockmeier, Martina & Francois, Joseph & Yang, Fan, 2017. "Local Food Prices and International Price Transmission," CEPR Discussion Papers 11912, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gotz, Linde & Qiu, Feng & Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Glauben, Thomas, 2012. "Export Restrictions And Multiple Spatial Price Equilibria When International Prices Spike: Export Quotas For Wheat In Ukraine," 2012: New Rules of Trade?, December 2012, San Diego, California 143179, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal commodity crises; International food prices; Domestic food prices; Price transmission; Commodity price trends; Agricultural commodities;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbewp:0257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .