Model Averaging by Stacking
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Claeskens,Gerda & Hjort,Nils Lid, 2008. "Model Selection and Model Averaging," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521852258, May.
- Bruce E. Hansen, 2007. "Least Squares Model Averaging," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 75(4), pages 1175-1189, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donatella, Baiardi & Claudio, Morana, 2015.
"Financial deepening and income distribution inequality in the euro area,"
316, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 04 Dec 2015.
- Donatella Baiardi & Claudio Morana, 2015. "Financial Deepening And Income Distribution Inequality In The Euro Area," Working Paper series 15-44, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Donatella Baiardi & Claudio Morana, 2015. "Financial deepening and income distribution inequality in the euro area," CeRP Working Papers 153, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
More about this item
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-12-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rim:rimwps:15-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Savioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcfeait.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.