Toward Globalization of the Forest Products Industry: Some Trends
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger A. Sedjo & Kenneth S. Lyon, 1983. "Long-Term Forest Resources Trade, Global Timber Supply, and Intertemporal Comparative Advantage," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 65(5), pages 1010-1016.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lochhead, Kyle & Ghafghazi, Saeed & Havlik, Petr & Forsell, Nicklas & Obersteiner, Michael & Bull, Gary & Mabee, Warren, 2016. "Price trends and volatility scenarios for designing forest sector transformation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 184-191.
More about this item
Keywordsforests; globalization; forest products; international; comparative advantage; technology;
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- L73 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Forest Products
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-06-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .