Report NEP-ENV-2006-09-03This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blackman, Allen & Lyon, Thomas P. & Sisto, Nicholas, 2006. "Voluntary Environmental Agreements when Regulatory Capacity Is Weak," Discussion Papers dp-06-30, Resources For the Future.
- Jean-Marie GRETHER & Nicole A. MATHYS & Jaime DE MELO, 2006. "Unraveling the World-Wide Pollution Haven Effect," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 06.04, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2005. "Double Dividend with Involuntary Unemployment: Efficiency and Intergenerational Equity," Post-Print halshs-00089913, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00089895_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:isu:genres:12667 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vajjhala, Shalini, 2006. "Siting Renewable Energy Facilities: A Spatial Analysis of Promises and Pitfalls," Discussion Papers dp-06-34, Resources For the Future.
- Bael, David & Sedjo, Roger A., 2006. "Toward Globalization of the Forest Products Industry: Some Trends," Discussion Papers dp-06-35, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:iwt:polbrs:p03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iwt:polbrs:p01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:isu:genres:12656 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kenneth A. Small & Seiji Steimetz, 2006. "Spatial Hedonics and the Willingness to Pay for Residential Amenities," Working Papers 050631, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2007.
- Item repec:iwt:polbrs:p02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline, 2001. "Le double dividende: Les approches theoriques," Post-Print halshs-00089916, HAL.
- Item repec:iwt:polbrs:p04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore