Macroeconomics and Forest Sustainability in the Developing World
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Easterly, William, 2001.
"The Effect of IMF and World Bank Programmes on Poverty,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
102, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- William Easterly, 2010. "The Effect of IMF and World Bank Programmes on Poverty," Working Papers id:3193, eSocialSciences.
- Edward B. Barbier, 1999. "The Effects of the Urugauy Round Tariff Reductions on the Forest Product Trade: A Partial Equilbrium Analysis," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 87-115, January.
- Sedjo, Roger & Simpson, R. David, 1999. "Tariff Liberalization, Wood Trade Flows, and Global Forests," Discussion Papers dp-00-05, Resources For the Future.
- Pandey, Kiran D. & Wheeler, David, 2001. "Structural adjustment and forest resources - the impact of World Bank operations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2584, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsforests; sustainability; macroeconomics; trade; exchange rates; structural adjustment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2006-01-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2006-01-24 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2006-01-24 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-05-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .