Tariff Liberalization, Wood Trade Flows, and Global Forests
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward B. Barbier, 1999. "The Effects of the Urugauy Round Tariff Reductions on the Forest Product Trade: A Partial Equilbrium Analysis," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 87-115, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sedjo, Roger, 2005. "Macroeconomics and Forest Sustainability in the Developing World," Discussion Papers dp-05-47, Resources For the Future.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-01-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2006-01-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2006-01-24 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2006-01-24 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-00-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .