Labor Market Frictions, Human Capital Accumulation, and Consumption Inequality
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Giulio Fella & Gonzalo Paz Pardo, 2016. "The Implications of Richer Earnings Dynamics for Consumption and Wealth," NBER Working Papers 21917, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremy Lise, 2016. "The Research Agenda: Jeremy Lise on Heterogeneity and dynamics in the labor market and within the household," EconomicDynamics Newsletter, Review of Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(1), April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2016-07-23 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-HRM-2016-07-23 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LTV-2016-07-23 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed016:136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .